Nicholas practices with our Appraisal District Litigation team. Prior to joining mvba, Nicholas served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas, representing transportation entities in the litigation of eminent domain, premises liability and tort matters.
- JD, Texas Tech University 2016
- BS, West Texas A&M University 2013
- State Bar of Texas
- President-Elect, Rotary Club of Pflugerville
- Member, Baylor Scott & White of Central Texas Foundation Development Advisory Board
- Member, Pflugerville Deutschen Pfest Committee
- Member, Pflugerville Recreation Center Steering Committee