Matthew serves as the Vice President of mvba and the managing attorney providing legal representation in the areas of appraisal district, property value study and general litigation. Prior to joining mvba, Matthew was an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas serving on behalf of the law enforcement agencies and officers. He has handled numerous cases in state and federal trial and appellate courts.
- JD, Baylor University 2000
- BA, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale 1995
- State Bar of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Western District Court
- 2017 Earl Luna Award from the Texas Association of Appraisal Districts (TAAD)
- 2019 James Goodwin Excellence in Education Award (TAAD)